My dream job

 When I was little, I only ever had one dream job, I wanted to be a veterinarian, I was super fascinated by animals and biology, so I thought that was my dream career and job. Since I was in 1st grade I started studying to have good grades(and therefore a good nem)  so I could get into Antumapu to study veterinary. Eventually, I found out that the career also had a lot of chemistry, and I wasn’t that good in chemistry, besides my perspective on animals changed completely and being a veterinarian wasn't how I wanted to connect with them anymore.

 


In 4th grade I accepted I didn’t have a dream job, but that I wanted to study something that could give me the tools to work in something I liked, could give me the economic stability I need, and would leave me time to do the things im passionate about, like working on a garden and learning new techniques to keep on creating new things, now I could say my dream job is somewhat simple, I’d rather practice design in more functional ways, hopefully work in projects I can do from home or any place but an office, though I’m not really opposed to anything. I would like to explore design in a pursuit of reducing the gap with neuro divergent people, I think it’s an area where design is very in debt. About money, my mom taught me that if you’re happy and smart you won’t die of hunger. 

Comentarios

  1. I think that to be a veterinarian requires a lot of vocation, also your mother is very wise, money doesn't matter if you are not happy with what you do.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

The Best Holiday Ever...

BLOG 1: A PLACE I WOULD LIKE VISITING