BLOG 1: A PLACE I WOULD LIKE VISITING

 

I've always wanted to travel England. The buildings, the places and the flag is so cool . I've always thought this country is the most bautiful in Europe and that it has a delicious gastronomy.

Since i was a little girl, I watched a lot of movies about the queen and her family. I love everithing about the official story and all conspiracies about the dark side of the buckingham palace.



It would be very great to go there for all culture. Meny of the best artist born in England, like “The Who” band, The Beatles and even the awesome writer Jane Austen.

If someday I go to England  I would like to visit London, because there are many fun places. I would like to go Warner bros and the making of harry potter, where are the movie recording sets.



I would take a turn in the coke london eye too and to see the city from heights.

The first time i heard of england was when i saw a documentary at school and this country made me fall in love.

Today England is a memorable country with a lot of musical, literary and gastronomic culture and a great tourist destination.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My dream job

The Best Holiday Ever...