The Best Holiday Ever...

 

About 2 years ago, me and my friends went on vacation, we went from Santiago to Talca by bus and we stayed the night and the next day there to sightsee and get to know a bit the place, we didn’t like it much that it was very similar to Santiago though, then, we went to Valdivia where we stayed 2 weeks touring the city and the surrounding area, we visited Futrono which is a small district but it’s very pretty, we lodged in my Grandma’s house for 4 days, we also visited the circuito Lago Ranco, and passed by 3 campsites, where we stayed some nights, we also visited Puerto Montt and spend some days in a hostel. It was an amazing experience, I had never gone camping before, but one of my friends was a scout, so she knew exactly what to do and I was able to learn a lot from her.



 We went every day to eat at markets because it was cheaper than cooking ourselves, it was a really great trip, I got to know lots of beautiful places, we also brought our bicycles so we could go to a lot of places and move around without spending so much money, even though it was very tiring to cycle about 6 hours a day, it was very much worth it. Being 3 girls traveling alone we had some tough times, but we could do and experience so many things, it was an adventure I would love to repeat as soon as the pandemic is over or when this new reality allows us to make a trip like that. 







Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My dream job

BLOG 1: A PLACE I WOULD LIKE VISITING